Cherry Ltd. is looking for a Swedish Customer Support Agent
Cherry Ltd. has been established since 2010 and offers a wide range of internet-based games. We are part of Cherry AB who has offered land-based casino games in Sweden for over 50 years. The fun and excitement of gaming is the basis for all of Cherry's activities. Online gaming is operated by fully owned subsidiaries in Malta.
Why work at Cherry?
- The working environment is important to us – all our employees love our spacious office and our huge terrace
- Fruit and coffee for everyone as well as a cold beer/soft drink for our Friday get-togethers after the working week is done
- Free health insurance after 6 months employment
- You are not just a number – we value all our team members and reward fairly
- We encourage growth and development – whether that be to enhance your knowledge/skills within your own area of expertise, or support you at the start of a new career choice
- With 20 different nationalities, we have an exciting and very interesting bunch of people in our ‘Cherry family’
- We expect hard work and dedication but always manage to have a lot of fun along the way
Swedish Customer Support Agent
Customer Support Manager
40 hours per week on a shift basis including night shifts (24/7)
Competitive plus bonus
As a Customer Support Agent you will mainly be dealing with customer queries by means of telephone, email and live chat. In addition you will also be involved with translations and other small projects related to our brands.
- Must be fluent in Swedish with excellent fluency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new technology/system/applications quickly
- Confident telephone manner, professionalism and a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and adherence to schedule
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and be able to adapt to change
- Strong values for team work, customer service, initiative and integrity
- An understanding of the iGaming industry is considered an asset
- Experience of working in a customer service and/or contact centre environment is preferred
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of Cherry’s business, key responsibilities will evolve and change over time.