XCaliber is looking for a Senior QA Engineer
+ 10 nationalities Offices in Malta and Poland +40 staff
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta and Poland. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry.
You will get to work with the most cutting-edge technology and forward thinking colleagues. The environment is not without its demands, but it adds to a dynamic team of individuals. On a daily basis, the team is in direct contact with the team in Malta and collaboration is encouraged with occasional business trips to the different offices.
There are a lot of plus points to working at XCaliber Poland including:
MultiSports Plus card Luxmed Comfort Plus Flexible working hours
Competitive salary Shared car parking Central office
Conference / trainings budget Calendar of social events
Agile methodology and SCRUM is all the team knows how to work in. If this sounds right up your street and you are interested in working with desktop and mobile applications, we’d like to hear from you.
Our QA team is growing and we need an experienced QA Engineer to get cracking on new and existing projects. Read on for details on the challenge:
Who are we looking for?
- Must be passionate about quality
- A good amount of experience in the industry
- Worked on web and mobile applications
- Strong exploratory testing skills
- Experience with bug trackers (like JIRA)
- Knowledge of Selenium, Postman or SQL will be a PLUS
We need you to:
- Understand Agile
- Be experienced with SPA (Single Page Application) testing
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have very good verbal/written English
Roughly, you can expect the following spread of tasks:
- 40% regression testing
- 30% new features/functional testing
- 10% managing testing environments
- 20% reporting, documenting and communicating with the team and wider stakeholder group