XCaliber is hiring now for 'Sales Manager'
+ 10 nationalities Offices in Malta and Poland +40 staff
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta and Poland. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to partner with the business to lead our sales operation.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for all sales functions at XCaliber in regards to prospecting, negotiating and closing deals for our software & services. They will be charged with creating workflows, procedures and helping to build the sales portion of the business, constantly evolving with the demands and challenges of a first-class technology business, operating within a highly competitive market across different locations.
Based on this, the individual will have a large amount of autonomy and a huge amount of creative lead on what is needed to create a successful sales strategy and team to appeal to new partners for our portfolio of products, in line with the company’s values.
- Ultimate sales strategy & product sales responsibility
- Ownership of the entire sales process, from lead generation to payment of invoice
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation
- Providing leadership & recruiting the Sales team
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Track sales team metrics and report data to senior management team on a regular basis
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Coordinate projects by communicating effectively with client & technical team to follow all steps to ensure project stays on track
- Keep ahead of the curve with technological developments, bringing new ideas to the table for long-term growth of the products and services
- Help staff members grow in their positions while meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Maintain close working relationship with Commercial Director, planning for new/existing clients
- Manage and mediate with clients when necessary
- Responsible for management of KPI’s, Goals & Objectives and Performance Review Process for direct reports
- Demonstrate and promote company culture and values
- Effectively manage the team, ensuring effective use of its full potential
- identify systems and tools to support the Sales function
- Extensive experience in sales function management (ideally within an iGaming environment)
- Demonstrable portfolio of contacts within the iGaming industry
- Good understanding of gaming legislation & compliance
- Proven ability to develop relationships
- Experience working in an international sales role or environment
- Experience working with technology sales & aftercare
- Possess a flexible approach to work and be willing to travel
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Fluent in English – additional languages desirable